Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 291

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_rights' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 291

Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 291

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_groups' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 291

Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 291

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 814

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 815

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 816

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 817

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 818

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_rights' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 819

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_groups' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/maincore.php on line 820
ArmA BTK - Born To Kill - ARMA KLAN - Diskuzní fórum: Trailer for A&S ProMode and ClanBase ladder announcement
05.05.2024 08:50
WEB
· Úvod
· FÓRUM
· Články
· GALERIE
· ODKAZY
· NAPIŠTE NÁM
· HLEDAT

· Kalendář akcí
· Professional Download System
BTK

· ARMA
Kalendář akcí
<< Květen 2024 >>
Po Út St Čt So Ne
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/invisible.inc.php on line 65

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/invisible.inc.php on line 67
Číst diskuzi
ArmA BTK - Born To Kill - ARMA KLAN BORN TO KILL BOJOVÉ AKCE
Trailer for A&S ProMode and ClanBase ladder announcement

Tisk diskuze

22-07-2010 05:03 PM Trailer for A&S ProMode and ClanBase ... | Upravil/a kju 22-07-2010 05:03 PM

kju
Člen

Příspěvek: 3
Založený: 13.07.10
Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_id' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/warning.inc.php on line 45

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_groups' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/warning.inc.php on line 53

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/warning.inc.php on line 54

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_groups' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/warning.inc.php on line 57

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_id' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/warning.inc.php on line 83

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_groups' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/warning.inc.php on line 86

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /www/btkclan.cz/1.btkclan.cz/infusions/fusionboard4/includes/warning.inc.php on line 87

Úroveň upozornění 0
Greetings [b]BTK[/b]!

we'd like to catch [i]your interest[/i] for the [b]A&S ProMode ladder at ClanBase[/b] now open!

To get [i]you [/i]in the right mood, check out this awesome [i]four minute promo trailer[/i] by [b]massrefuge[/b]:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do-kJf5MoYQ[/youtube]

Did [i]you [/i]like it? [b]Read on![/b]

[quote]Fun and organized league play[/quote]

The [i]main intention[/i] is to [b]provide a platform[/b] for [i]teams[/i] to [b]get into contact[/b] and [b]get some good matches going[/b].
Therefore a key part is to give [i]teams [/i]the ability to agree on settings [i]you like to play with most[/i].
Finally [i]teams[/i] and every individual are most welcome to [b]voice their opinion[/b] and [b]contribute [/b]to constantly improve this project.

For [b]hardcore competitive play[/b] we plan to run [b]mini cup tourneys[/b] in the future at [url=http://pvpscene.tourney.cc]http://pvpscene.tourney.cc[/url].
This depends both on [i]team's interest[/i] and [i]people willing to join in[/i] to organize em.

[quote]Play when and as much as you want[/quote]

Being a ladder [i]you [/i]can play as much as [i]you [/i]want as well as not play for a while. [b]It's all up to you[/b].

[quote]Both for small teams and large teams[/quote]

To give [i]teams [/i]most flexibility, [i]you [/i]can play from 4on4 up to 12on12 (default is 5on5).
The missions range from TINY, SMALL to MEDIUM and LARGE.
Any size has 12 playable lots on both sides, but you get the idea. mrknutí

[quote]International league[/quote]

This means teams from all around the world can join. This includes for example teams from the US or Australia.
It is up to teams themselves to see if they can find suitable daytime and acceptable ping (< 250) for both parties for cross continent play.

If not, teams can just cancel the match. In general trying to play vs teams from the same area is recommended.

[quote]Fast paced and very tactical A&D asymmetric game mode[/quote]

[b]A&S ProMode[/b] is the game mode of choice. [i]You [/i]can read extensively about it in our [url=http://pvpscene.net/wiki/doku.php?id=english:game_modes:advance_and_secure:a_s_promode]wiki[/url].

[quote]Diverse play[/quote]

The missions offer both:

* Small CQB to large scale combat.
* From infantry only to all assets ArmA has to offer.
* Very different landscape and atmosphere.

[quote]No 'home maps' - instead promoting flexibility[/quote]

[i]You[/i] have various missions to [url=http://pvpscene.net/wiki/doku.php?id=english:list_of_pvp_competitions:clanbase:a_s_promode_ladder:mission_timetable]choose from[/url] with new mission available each week.

Mid term new missions on [b]community made worlds[/b] to offer variety, different gameplay and a new
atmosphere will be made available.

[quote]Flexibility for teams[/quote]

While there are rules to follow, at the same [i]teams[/i] can agree various aspects like
difficulty settings, mission length and several mission parameters.

[quote]Completely optional addons to improve the experience[/quote]

Mid term the plan is to offer clientside only addon packs again.
These will be completely optional - you will be able to continue to play without!

* Various sound replacements to choose from.
* Visual: Look, UI design, special effects.
* FPS: More fluid gaming.
* Gameplay: Better animations, crosshair to name a few.

Finally a [b]bullet point summary[/b] of what [i]we offer[/i] [b]you[/b]:

* 4on4 to 12on12.
* Ladder type league.

* One mission per match.
* Lower ranked team chooses the mission.
* The higher ranked is attacker first.
* And decides which side to play first (East/West).
* Both rounds together make the end result.

* 2x 10min for TINY, 2x 20min for SMALL, 2x30 min for MEDIUM and LARGE.
* Teams can agree on different mission length.

* Mission schedule to offer a set of different missions each week.
* Killmessage and scoreboard disabled, unless both teams agree otherwise.
* By default the crosshair is active and third person disabled.

* In the mid term new missions on beautiful Community Made Worlds.
* Active improvement and support of the league, missions and addon pack.

[i]You [/i]find all important information in great detail on the [url=http://pvpscene.net/wiki/doku.php?id=english:list_of_pvp_competitions:clanbase:a_s_promode_ladder]ClanBase ladder overview page[/url].
To simplify communication [b]please [/b]add [i]your team[/i] to the [url=http://213.245.0.237/pvpscene/forums/index.php/topic,65]Contact of teams playing A&S ProMode[/url],
no matter if you play to join ClanBase or not.

Please leave [i]your thoughts[/i] in the [url=http://213.245.0.237/pvpscene/forums/index.php/board,3.0.html]forum[/url]. [b]See you on the battlefield![/b]

best regards
[CB] kju

Přejít na fórum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Sdílet tuto diskuzi
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Přilášení
Jméno

Heslo

Zapoměli jste heslo?